Ama ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ

โ„‘ ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฉ AMA ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐโ€ฆ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐” ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”  ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข.

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ. ๐”’๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ & ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ค๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก. ๐”’๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก, ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ค๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฐ.

๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข, ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข.
๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฐ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข๐”ก ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ฐ.

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ?

@Icculus

10 Likes

Itโ€™s certainly hard to strategize blindly, and getting planning information from the devs would be great, but I keep thinking that their โ€œmysteryโ€ is part of what excites and encourages some people, could knowing the future or being part of those plans ruin that a bit?

3 Likes

I donโ€™t think we need to have a traditional AMA to get what @M3RL1N seeks.

My chief suggestion would be that Keepers start a Twitter thread and community can just go to there and ask whatever they please, whenever they please. Answers come as Keepers can provide.

No need to make an inquisition event out of the desire for information, but rather an advantage to be found in creating a pipeline to answers thatโ€™s always accessible.

3 Likes

๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฐ AMA ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ซโ€™๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช, ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ Q&A.

๐”ฑ๐”ฌ @XRE 's ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ถ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข. โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช.

3 Likes

Could be in Gatherโ€ฆ then itโ€™d really be away from the general publics eye. Just kiddingโ€ฆ unlessโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s actually a great call. I was thinking of a gated Discord channel, but Gather is perfect because it truly is gated.

@KingOffling I think the โ€œsecretโ€ need is just to maintain the broader mystique, while ensuring that the WAGDIE core (ie those reading this forum) have some idea on direction, allowing for better strategies (and motivation).

1 Like

Maybe it could take place in a chat for a staked location in the WAGDIE world? Maybe in the Stalwart or the church? That way only people whoโ€™ve been involved enough to understand location staking will joinโ€ฆ Also I think the location chats persist, so anyone could join the location and see the chat history later on?

Totally agree that itโ€™s been hard to strategize w incomplete information โ€“ I think thereโ€™s even been some duplicate effort historically.

(also when I googled gather, I got a funeral app lol. WAGDIE.)

1 Like

Gather is an interesting conceptโ€ฆ

Could even create a temporary location, invite all to stake for the meeting, then lock the doors.

2 Likes

โ€ฆthough I weigh this against the wonder of why it needs to be so secret. :laughing:

2 Likes

To seek knowledge~ Josiah

I will discuss with the Two and see.

6 Likes

Are there any thoughts from the two? Would be curious since the recent development of the video games pending approval how the keepers feel in how were shaping these lands

1 Like

Pinging for transparencyโ€ฆ

2 Likes