Create a WAGDIE brand book outlining the projects mission, vision, style guides, and visual identify.
As the project continues to branch out with new internal and community development understanding the WAGDIE brand becomes increasingly important.
Having a reference to refer to when building WAGDIE projects will streamline development and ensure consistency. Color palettes, fonts, logos, and reference character designs are some examples of elements that are useful to any builder. A brand book is also a necessary piece when pitching and explaining WAGDIE to outside groups.
The following will be required to execute this proposal:
- Team will provide brand copy
- Team will provide art assets
- Graphic design work by @Atriox
- Charts and technical documentation by @Dontfeedthewolf
- Once complete, brand book will be hosted on Conclave for community use
These are the steps to accomplish this proposal:
- Write out WAGDIE mission, vision, goals and other text.
- Lore & character descriptions
- Compile visual elements to include: characters, map, assets, charts etc.
- Layout all items into cohesive brand book
We would like to have this complete by Oct. 31st.
Initial estimate is 5000 USDC.
Funds will be paid directly to @Atriox and @Dontfeedthewolf based on hours worked.
(Wallets to be added if this moves to final proposal)
WAGDIE has a strong brand identity but we need a way to communicate it effectively inside and outside of our community. Creating a brand book is a great way to do that.