It is with great pleasure that I formally present to you the WAGDIE Artist Guild (WAG).
As the official WAGDIE community art collection, WAG exists to
- Accentuate and expand the world of WAGDIE through high quality art
- Showcase the rich talent of artists within the WAGDIE community
- Support project longevity through the use of Conclave royalties
WAG consists of a closed panel of artists whose works will be exclusively minted and sold under the official WAG collection. The panel will run for a period of 3 months upon which time a season review will be conducted to determine the next panel.
WAG artists are invited into the Atelier, a channel in The Library of WAGDIE discord, where they can collectively discuss, collaborate and organize all WAG proceedings and art drops.
All individuals who hold a WAG piece become Patrons of WAG and will receive benefits such as early access to WAG drops, input on upcoming collections, and ability to commission one piece from an outside artist to be minted under WAG. A proposal will also be made to assign voting values to WAG pieces as well to provide additional longstanding value to patrons.
Showcasing the best artistry the WAGDIE community has to offer, WAG holds its members to the standard of producing only the highest quality pieces with the upmost creative integrity. We are pleased to have @LostCowboy , @Rollinorama , @brenon , and @josiah.peace as our first panel and assure you that the Season 1 collection will blow your minds while deepening the rich world of WAGDIE. Thank you to King Offling for conceiving this initiative, the Conclave for sanctioning its formation, Tenacity for developing the contract and of course the WAGDIE community for bringing value to it all. We look forward to this endeavor.
To receive event dates and collection drops, Follow WAG on Twitter at @wagdie_ag.
Sales AND Royalties
The revenue of all sold WAG pieces are as follows:
Primary sale: 85% to artist, 10% to the Conclave treasury, 5% to WAG wallet
Secondary Royalty sale: 47% to artist, 20% to WAG Wallet, 33% to the Conclave Treasury
- Artists will create and mint a minimum of 3 works throughout the season.
- No artist will be able to mint new pieces while 5 or more of their listed works remain unsold.
- No artist may exceed 20 minted pieces per season.
- No single artist’s works may exceed 50% of all currently unsold pieces in the collection.
- Artists reserve the final right to list their works at a price point of their choice.
- Artists will defer to collective WAG decision making when deciding when to drop new pieces in interest of coordinating promotional and technical operations.
End of Season Review Process
- Incumbent artists who have
a. Minted a minimum of three art pieces
b. Sold at least 75% of their minted works
Will have the option to renew their WAG membership and remain on the panel for the next season.
- New artists applying to WAG may do so by providing the following:
a. Statement of purpose in wanting to join
b. History of involvement with the WAGDIE project
c. A portfolio of work for review
Applications will be assessed by the incumbent panel and WAG patrons to determine membership.