2nd Conclave Representatives Election

We are coming up on six weeks since the first board of Conclave Representatives took their charge and so it is time to have another election.

Process

List nominations in the comments. In order for a nomination to make it into the official snapshot vote:

They will need to be seconded.
            The Nominee themself will need to verbally acceptance their nomination. 

Six (6) positions are available.

Previous Conclave Representatives:

@brennen_eth
@hersilence.eth
@Balyan
@Dontfeedthewolf
@M3RL1N
@josiah.peace (not up for reelection)

Conclave Representative responsibilities includes the following, but are not limited to:

~Moderate all incoming and ongoing Conclave posts
~Curate proposal drafts and assist authors with moving them along to final stages
~Commit to attending weekly meetings to discuss merits, concerns and reviews of Conclave discussions and initiatives
~Promote Conclave activity and agenda on public channels

Choose wisely Lost Pilgrim as you hold the power to shape this world.

4 Likes

Term = 6 weeks.

As representatives will need to be re-elected, I am more than happy to nominate and recommend @brennen_eth aka Council of Six remains. His experience in Governance from Nouns has been more than appreciated and working alongside him in the Conclave has been a pleasure.

Also for those wondering, @josiah.peace has chosen not to be up for reelection ahead of any nominations/voting.

All of us in the Conclave agree a balance of healthy rotation as well as veterans remaining sounds like the best option going forward, but as anything in the Conclave, the final decision is in the hands of the community.

Take advantage of the term coming to an end to make new nominations & feel free to include reasons for nominations.

3 Likes

I recommend King, Poof, Tali, The Twins, The Golden Eel, enti.tez, probably many others :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second these nominations minus King

1 Like

I nominate Bus and Lost Cowboy if they have the time / interest.

I also would like to nominate Dontfeedthewolf and brennen_eth to remain as conclave representatives.

1 Like

I would like to nominate Lost Cowboy and The Twins. I also think Dontfeedthewolf, hersilence, and M3rlin should remain

4 Likes

I will vote for LOSTCOWBOY BRENON Dontfeedthewolf M3RL1N Poof chimaera

1 Like

I second chimaera and poof

1 Like

I second, poof, the twins, lostcowboy….there are so many people worthy of input.

Chimera
Prince ham doe

I think Brennan and wolf should stay and think Merlin staying is worth noting as well. I think the rotation is nice to leave some established people in at all times and possibly bringing others back in.

I like everything that has been handled thus far.

1 Like

I’m flattered by the nominations :skull:

However I am slightly hesitant to accept because:

• my timezone sucks - I think most calls for the previous tenure have been stupid-o-clock for me. Not to say it’s impossible to find a suitable time, but it can be hard to fit in with other parts of the world.
  • while my day job affords the luxury of being online (discord/twitter), in an office environment it’s tricky to actually chat (which is why I often just listen to the Spaces rather than speak).

Just want to flag up front as I see those calls (weekly?) as quite key to the role.

All that said, many other worthy nominees have been mentioned.

• would love brennen, hersilence, wolf, merlin to stay on. No offence at all to balyan who I think has also suffered a bit with timezone differences (though more probably getting sucked into other projects).
  • new nominees: poof, the twins, ham doe, cowboy, bus.

Could mention many more because this community is awesome, but I think those would be a good fit/balance with the others.

3 Likes

As many have mentioned @poof I will tag him so he can address whether or not he’s interested. Last time both King and Poof denied the nominations and both are quite busy individuals and provide tons of support in others areas for this project.

As for the timezone thing, it can def be annoying but we do discuss in round table among members and try to find a time that works for all.

The one thing I will remind individuals is that we do our discussions in voice within the discord. So please be willing to be on discord voice for meetings.

2 Likes

I personally would like to see @TheTwins would be curious to here their thoughts on being in. But they have always had really great well considered thoughts.

@Metaminati or @Bus think could serve a great term, as well as @tenacity.eth.

Depending on the times to meet In the discord I would be happy to be available

2 Likes

I second you (ColdWorld) as a nominee

2 Likes

β„‘ π”žπ”ͺ 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺ𝔢𝔰𝔒𝔩𝔣 𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔯𝔒𝔫𝔬π”ͺπ”¦π”«π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”°. ℑ𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”° π”žπ”« π”₯𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”žπ”° π”ž π”―π”’π”­π”―π”’π”°π”’π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”³π”’. β„‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 π”£π”¬π”―π”΄π”žπ”―π”‘ 𝔱𝔬 𝔫𝔒𝔴 π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘ 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔩.

2 Likes

Truly honored by all the nominations, I accept. I do want to mention that I’m in EST time, and have a remote 9-5 – but it seems like there’s some flexibility with the Monday call time. Really enjoy doing what I can to support this community; happy to take on this additional responsibility if chosen.

Excluding myself for a moment, my nominations are:

Stay: Brennen, Dontfeedthewolf, Hersilence
New: Lost Cowboy, Poof, Prince Ham Doe

4 Likes

I deeply appreciate the nominations, but I know I will fail miserably at attendance and ability to keep track with what I juggle… so please use someone else in my place.

Lots of great options! I’m strongly for Cowboy, Ham Doe, Twins to join

3 Likes

Love the idea of Lost Cowboy, Poof, Prince Ham Doe, Twins and ColdWorld as new nominees. The previous ones were great also, everyone on this list has my β€œblessing”.

2 Likes

That’s easily flexible and doable. I myself work a remote 9-5 on EST time as well. Again those who are elected as Conclave Representatives will poll amongst themselves to find the best time that works for all. Some weeks may not have all (6) present, we only achieved that once ourselves.

2 Likes

NOMINATIONS* (thus far, in order of appearance):

Josiah was the first to excuse himself from nominations. Poof & Merlin have both excused themselves from Nominations and I suspect King will do the same.

Please continue to nominate others or yourselves and I will check back in throughout the week and update this list. Just wanted to start jotting them down for visibility.

5 Likes

Reminder that all listed nominees will need to verbally accept their nomination in order to be included in the snapshot vote!

2 Likes