3rd Conclave Representatives Election

To keep up with the theme of WIP 0, these (6) Week Term Elections shall NOT have a WIP #

Abstract | Two or three sentences that summarizes the proposal.

A Proposals for (6) community appointed Conclave Representatives, from the 10 Nominated. For the Third Term of (6) weeks, at which point the community may revisit this proposal to add/remove/renew Conclave Representatives.

REMINDER: Top (6) Will be elected, there is no additional benefit to only voting for (1), and it is suggested each voter choose (6).

Quick Overview of Trust Users & Structure:

• T0 users can write Proposal Ideas in General.
  • T1 & above can submit New Proposals (Drafts)
  • T4 users, Conclave Representatives aid in the support of moving New Proposals into Final Proposals.
  • Final Proposals that go live, come back to the Community for Voting.

Motivation | Why the WAGDIE Community should implement the proposal

If the goal of this forum is to move to a Decentralized process of generating WIPs for the Community Treasury, then may the election process with these 6-week terms continually challenge and combat centralization.

The original (6) were nominated and voted in by the community, each of the next (6) shall once again be nominated and voted in by the community, no members are β€˜grandfathered in’ or above the electoral process.

Rationale - An explanation of how the proposal aligns with the WAGDIE Community’s mission and guiding values.

WAGDIE’s licensing is CC0, the community shares a role in writing the story. May this Proposal for community appointed representatives align the Conclave by following in similar footsteps.

Key Terms (optional) - Definition of any terms within the proposal that are unique to the proposal, new to the WAGDIE Community, and/or industry-specific.

• WIPS: Wagdie Idea Proposals
  • Conclave Representative: Trust Level 4 users that guide New Proposals into Final Proposals for Live Voting.

11 Nominated (in order of appearance):

A detailed breakdown of the platforms and technologies that will be used.

• Discourse through the Conclave
  • Initial New Proposal
  • Snapshot Voting
  • Meeting once per week to speak in voice chat of discord.gg/wagdie on Proposals
  • Conclave Gnosis Safe: eth:0xa4aAFeCCCCBE6FcEb304d8e1dCA3ce7aF66ba3Ce

Steps to Implement - The steps to implement the proposal, including associated costs, labor, and other resources for each step where applicable.

• 11 individuals were nominated by the community in a decentralized and transparent process. This shall remain documented herein.

Timeline - Relevant timing details, including but not limited to start date, milestones, and completion dates.

• Initial Proposal drafted & remained opened since [sep 23rd]

All that remains is this live vote which will allow for the usual (3) days & we are giving a days buffer between the war

Overall Cost - The total cost to implement the proposal (in ETH).

The only cost is Time & Engagement by the community. This proposal does not require funding.

----------------------------- original New Proposal----------------------------------------------------
It’s election time, homies. We’re coming up on six weeks since the second board of Conclave Representatives entered the Round Table.

Process

List nominations in the comments. In order for a nomination to make it into the official snapshot vote:

They will need to be seconded.
            The Nominee themself will need to verbally acceptance their nomination. 

Six (6) positions are available.

Previous Conclave Representatives:

@brennen_eth
@Dontfeedthewolf
@PrinceHamDoe
@hersilence.eth (not up for reelection)
@TheTwins (not up for reelection)
@TheGoldenEel (not up for reelection)

Conclave Representative responsibilities includes the following, but are not limited to:

~Moderate all incoming and ongoing Conclave posts
~Curate proposal drafts and assist authors with moving them along to final stages
~Commit to attending weekly meetings to discuss merits, concerns and reviews of Conclave discussions and initiatives
~Promote Conclave activity and agenda on public channels

Choose wisely Lost Pilgrim as you hold the power to shape this world.

4 Likes

I’ll nominate @tenacity.eth. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I look forward to different community members experiencing the governance process of the Conclave.

Meetings have traditionally been on Mondays. This 2nd Term 7/8PM EST was what worked for almost all members.

Typical Conclave Work Week:
Sundays (day/night before) we typically send out Emoji reaction votes to gauge best time for all representatives and give fair warning to next meeting.

Mondays we spend 1hr+ going over Conclave proposals & discussions via VOICE CHANNEL in discord.

Throughout the week we periodically check in on new posts, new comments etc. and will do our best to flag and bring attention internally as well as openly engage in all activity.

It’s not a glamorous job, but it’s worth experiencing to level up your web3 knowledge & get hands dirty on blockchain governance.

I encourage all to consider these things and their passion/commitment to the process before accepting nominations.

To get an idea of discussion/meetings, via Discord #updates:
1st Term [starts here]: Discord
2nd Term [starts here]: Discord

3 Likes

I nominate myself as I would enjoy experiencing this at some point. The three not up for reelection i wish would stay, both past and current reps have done so well and appreciate their contributions.

5 Likes

Nominations:
@Bus
@Coldworld
@tenacity.eth
@secretwaifu

4 Likes

I nominate @Dontfeedthewolf

3 Likes

Also nominate @Dontfeedthewolf @brennen_eth @PrinceHamDoe for re-election

4 Likes

I second nominate @Coldworld

4 Likes

I also nominate @Coldworld

I nominate @tenacity.eth (that was super rough/insane that Anonymous swayed the vote last time and am glad someone just reminded us of that.

I would also nominate @Bus or @LostCowboy If either of you are able to commit the time, you have my full support, consider it before accepting.

4 Likes

@Dontfeedthewolf
@LostCowboy
@PrinceHamDoe
…im nervous to say @brennen_eth
but i also want to nominate @isk
isk has some great perspectives and has personally humbled me in some thoughts.

@Icculus what about 𝔗𝔲𝔱𝔬 π”Žπ”’π”’π”­π”’π”― 𝔬𝔣 β„Œπ”’π”― 𝔏𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱, π”“π”žπ”―π”¬π”° 𝔒𝔣 𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”–π”΄π”žπ”ͺ𝔭, β„œπ”žπ”°π”žπ”¨π”ž 𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔒𝔯 𝔒𝔣 𝔓𝔦𝔢𝔲, π”šπ”¬π”―π”ͺ 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”‘π”žπ”ͺ𝔒𝔩𝔒𝔰𝔰 im sure you may speak for them at some points, but would be curious to hear their thoughts in shaping this world.

5 Likes

I would like to nominate: @KingOffling and @OccultOccurrences

They have been some of those who have actively developed subplots and it would be nice if, as Dontfeedthewolf says, they experienced the governance process of the Conclave <2

6 Likes

Stay:
@Dontfeedthewolf
@brennen_eth
@PrinceHamDoe

New:
@KingOffling (3rd times the charm?)
@OccultOccurrences
@tenacity.eth

5 Likes

I second @tenacity.eth and @isk

I nominate @chimaera!

7 Likes

We have no shortage of talent, that’s for damn sure

I nominate @Coldworld, @tenacity.eth, @LostCowboy, @chimaera, @Bus, and @isk

6 Likes

3rd to @chimaera & would also like to see if @Tali is interested / has time

4 Likes

I second:

@tenacity.eth
@Coldworld
@Bus
@isk
@chimaera
@secretwaifu
@Dontfeedthewolf

𝖃.

4 Likes

Let’s have people start accepting their nominations, so we can get the list going.
Still time to nominate others, or second nominate too.

Current Nominations (In order of appearance):

3 Likes

All right, I’m accepting.
Thanks to everyone for nominating and, potentially, for votes.
No thanks to Anonymous :smile:

6 Likes

I accept my nominations

4 Likes

Brennen, Wolf and HamDoe to stay.

All others nominated are great options. But I’ll second Tali specifically so he gets on the list.

~

I’m going to decline the nomination this time around - might be up for it in future, but this coming month is going to be a bit full on with irl stuff.

4 Likes