4th Conclave Representatives Election

To keep up with the theme of WIP 0, these (6) Week Term Elections shall NOT have a WIP #

Abstract | Two or three sentences that summarizes the proposal.

A Proposals for (6) community appointed Conclave Representatives, from the 8 Nominated. For the Third Term of (6) weeks, at which point the community may revisit this proposal to add/remove/renew Conclave Representatives.

REMINDER: Top (6) Will be elected, there is no additional benefit to only voting for (1), and it is suggested each voter choose (6).

Quick Overview of Trust Users & Structure:

• T0 users can write Proposal Ideas in General.
  • T1 & above can submit New Proposals (Drafts)
  • T4 users, Conclave Representatives aid in the support of moving New Proposals into Final Proposals.
  • Final Proposals that go live, come back to the Community for Voting.

Motivation | Why the WAGDIE Community should implement the proposal

If the goal of this forum is to move to a Decentralized process of generating WIPs for the Community Treasury, then may the election process with these 6-week terms continually challenge and combat centralization.

The original (6) were nominated and voted in by the community, each of the next (6) shall once again be nominated and voted in by the community, no members are β€˜grandfathered in’ or above the electoral process.

Rationale - An explanation of how the proposal aligns with the WAGDIE Community’s mission and guiding values.

WAGDIE’s licensing is CC0, the community shares a role in writing the story. May this Proposal for community appointed representatives align the Conclave by following in similar footsteps.

Key Terms (optional) - Definition of any terms within the proposal that are unique to the proposal, new to the WAGDIE Community, and/or industry-specific.

• WIPS: Wagdie Idea Proposals
  • Conclave Representative: Trust Level 4 users that guide New Proposals into Final Proposals for Live Voting.

8 Nominated (in order of appearance):

A detailed breakdown of the platforms and technologies that will be used.

• Discourse through the Conclave
  • Initial New Proposal
  • Snapshot Voting
  • Meeting once per week to speak in voice chat of discord.gg/wagdie on Proposals
  • Conclave Gnosis Safe: eth:0xa4aAFeCCCCBE6FcEb304d8e1dCA3ce7aF66ba3Ce

Steps to Implement - The steps to implement the proposal, including associated costs, labor, and other resources for each step where applicable.

• Individuals were nominated by the community in a decentralized and transparent process. This shall remain documented herein.

Timeline - Relevant timing details, including but not limited to start date, milestones, and completion dates.

• Initial Proposal drafted & remained opened since [Nov 3rd]

All that remains is this live vote which will allow for the usual (3) days & we are giving a days buffer between the war

Overall Cost - The total cost to implement the proposal (in ETH).

The only cost is Time & Engagement by the community. This proposal does not require funding.

--------------------- original ----------------------------------------------
We are coming up on six weeks since the first board of Conclave Representatives took their charge and so it is time to have another election.

Process

List nominations in the comments. In order for a nomination to make it into the official snapshot vote:

They will need to be seconded.
            The Nominee themself will need to verbally acceptance their nomination. 

Six (6) positions are available.

Previous Conclave Representatives:

@brennen_eth
@Dontfeedthewolf
@LostCowboy
@PrinceHamDoe
@OccultOccurrences
@tenacity.eth (not up for reelection)

Conclave Representative responsibilities includes the following, but are not limited to:

~Moderate all incoming and ongoing Conclave posts
~Curate proposal drafts and assist authors with moving them along to final stages
~Commit to attending weekly meetings to discuss merits, concerns and reviews of Conclave discussions and initiatives
~Promote Conclave activity and agenda on public channels

Choose wisely Lost Pilgrim as you hold the power to shape this world.

5 Likes

TWIMC I’m stepping down from the next round as it’s a bit tricky to manage the time for me right now (time zone difference wasn’t even too big of a problem after all) - I just didn’t manage to be involved or contribute on a level that I’d consider β€œgood enough”. So I’d rather free up the spot for someone who could be pro-active and/or just wants to get first hands-down experience (which it was for me).
Thanks to everyone on the current rotation - it was a pleasure - and to everyone who voted for me. I really appreciate it. I’ll just sit on a bench for now, maybe try another round later.
WAGDIE

6 Likes

Nominations -
@brennen_eth
@Dontfeedthewolf
@pandira
@brenon
@Bus
@poof
@frankdegods

2 Likes

I accept my nomination

2 Likes

I insist that they renew their vows:
@brennen_eth
@Dontfeedthewolf
@PrinceHamDoe

They were nominated before, maybe they can get in now:
@Coldworld
@Bus
@Dontfeedthewolf
@isk
@Tali

5 Likes

I will accept mine. May She who Smiles continue to grace this conclave.

2 Likes

I accept my nomination

2 Likes

Thank you for nomination :heart_hands:
I’ll have to decline nomination this round due to time constraints, and focusing WAGDIE energies on Artist Guild responsibilities and Lost Pilgrim manga build out :metal::metal:

4 Likes

I second
@Coldworld
@isk
@Tali
@pandira

3 Likes

I’d propose keeping those who are willing:
@brennen_eth
@Dontfeedthewolf
@LostCowboy
@PrinceHamDoe
@OccultOccurrences

Also nominate:
@Coldworld
@Bus
@pandira

2 Likes

I accept my nomination.

I nominate @OccultOccurrences for another term, that’s 2 just need to accept.

I’d like to give second nominations @pandira @isk @Bus @Tali so they can choose whether to accept or decline.

And I also nominate @chimaera

And support those who have already been nominated twice and/or accepted

2 Likes

I accept my nomination. I support keeping those who are willing aswell.

1 Like

I must not accept this round as my work obligations currently bring conflict. But I hope to join in soon. and agree with everyone’s nominations thus far. I also nominate @tuto keeper of her light @Paros of the swamp @rasaka flower of piyu @worm of the nameless @Icculus

3 Likes

Appreciate it :black_heart: but I shall have to decline this time again, as I’ll be travelling overseas for a fair chunk of it.

Still keen at some point

2 Likes

Nominations in order of appearance:

Need to Accept/Decline:
@poof (2 nominations need to accept/decline)
@isk (2 nominations need to accept/decline)
@Tali (2 nominations need to accept/decline)
@OccultOccurrences (2 nominations need to accept/decline)
@josiah.peace (2 nominations need to accept/decline)

2 noms and accepted
@brennen_eth (2 noms and accepted)
@Dontfeedthewolf 2 (2 noms and accepted)
@pandira 2 ((2 noms and accepted)
@Bus 2 (2 noms and accepted)
@PrinceHamDoe 2 (2 noms and accepted)

Declined
@brenon (declined)
@Coldworld 2 (declined)
@chimaera (declined)

I second @poof and @josiah.peace

1 Like

Poof declined on Twitter

1 Like

I nominate @hersilence.eth and @Bus.