WAGDIE Larpers Midjourney Account

WAGDIE Larpers Midjourney Account

:skull: Abstract | Funding a midjourney account for collective use by WAGDIE larpers

:skull: Motivation | To fund 6 months of a midjourney standard plan, accessible by WAGDIE larpers.

:skull: Rationale | Community Larpers are core roles within the WAGDIE project, one that demands an exorbitant amount of time to write, produce, act and deliver. Covering the standard plan for the Midjourney storytelling tool would tremendously enhance and enable their endeavor to grow and enrich the world of WAGDIE.

:skull: Specifications | Community members who have shown consistent and high quality larp, as exhibited by their inclusion in the lore-threads channel within the library, will be able to access the discord account linked to the conclave funded midjourney account.

:skull: Steps to Implement | The conclave account will send 144 USDC to wallet 0x28Dca5fF7Ac78BAB442C04Bc8fBbF9c768B125c9

Josiah will then create a discord account or midjourney use and process payment for the standard plan. The login information will be shared with community members who 1) meet the larp requirements aforementioned 2) explicitly state their desire to access the account.

:skull: Timeline | ASAP

:skull: Overal Cost | A 12 months PRO plan which includes fast and unlimited relaxed generations, general commercial terms, and access to member galleries, costs approximately $144 (.08 eth).

3 Likes

Sharing a midjourney account is against their EULA. Not a lot of money, willing to give it a shot, but you run the risk of getting banned.

3 Likes

I’ve enabled Sir Gregor bot that can handle some requests.
I believe we can also implement / pay for a shared Midjourney bot.
(or equivalent) β€” there are a lot of models now.

2 Likes

We can discuss other alternatives as well… could do community funded server or some such that can interact back. I can start the funding to try some things out and then we can determine a proposal.

2 Likes

I wonder if we could get a remote version of RetroDiffusion running with a WAGDIE influenced model. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah we probably need a bit of a workstream on this… If anyone wants to help out who has some technical knowledge (really just a little bit of python or JS), there are probably a bunch of interesting things we can do. I can help connect / advise / help on the top line – my issue is not having the time to do a full build out of anything.

Anyone interested in taking point on this if its funded with some support?

3 Likes

I can do some JS but I don’t know if MJ has any API or something that we can integrate into a bot (which I haven’t done either).

1 Like

Can Conclave Reps push this to vote on Monday?

1 Like