WIP 4: Artist Panel / Shared Collection Contract

@LostCowboy and @ROMbrandt, you’re both interested in being on the art council?

4 Likes

Agreed on this.

I would reco we move forward on this one whenever we’re ready… feels straight forward, low risk, and high value. Plus we already have pieces that would go in there (Arina’s two custom works as well as likely tons from the amazing artists we have already). We can also then do some fun stuff like create a virtual gallery of the works etc.

4 Likes

If not already, definitely have an initial Art Council in mind for the Proposal. Of course this doesn’t have to be set in stone or forever, can always add/remove names etc. But I think it definitely helps the Proposal to list out the Artists who will be kicking things off as we are all familiar with their names/works by now.

1 Like

@Rollinorama
@ROLU
@josiah.peace
@ROMbrandt
@LostCowboy

You each have a second for nominations.
If you accept now, we can add you as the first official council members.

7 Likes

I’d love to be part of this team

5 Likes

Let’s get it :saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face:

4 Likes

Great guys, you can count on me!

3 Likes

I’ll accept the nomination as well.

2 Likes

Yay! Great crew! Also I am late on this but would like to elect Arina B Bart (https://twitter.com/Arinabbart) to join… She did great work already for WAGDIE and has confirmed interest with me.

4 Likes

Noted!
She’ll be a great addition to the panel.

2 Likes

Proposal is live on Snapshot

2 Likes

Great idea! :fire::fire::fire:
I’m down to submit artwork and be in panel as needed,
WAGDIE & other art @ foundation /brenon
& currently making @ WAGDIE64 on twitter
HUZZAH
-Brenon
@ brenon64

4 Likes

Proposal passed with .5e Funding, looking forward to seeing this created Snapshot

2 Likes

@Icculus 0x3f942587a89A9cd614deed474Bee7250754ba484

Send .2 to WAG as per proposal when you have a chance

1 Like

I will send this out now.

2 Likes